This work was supported by NIH grant DE003223 and made possible in part by a grant of high-performance computing resources and technical support from the Alabama Supercomputing Authority. Force spectroscopy method development was supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract no. DE-AC52-07NA27344. Measurements were performed at the Molecular Foundry, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory with support from the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract no. DE-AC02-05CH1123.
Single-Molecule Determination of the Face-Specific Adsorption of Amelogenin’s C-Terminus on Hydroxyapatite†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7541–7545, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Friddle, R. W., Battle, K., Trubetskoy, V., Tao, J., Salter, E. A., Moradian-Oldak, J., De Yoreo, J. J. and Wierzbicki, A. (2011), Single-Molecule Determination of the Face-Specific Adsorption of Amelogenin’s C-Terminus on Hydroxyapatite. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7541–7545. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100181
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: DE003223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!