This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (R01GM093282 to P.W. and R01CA036434 to P.S.) and the Mizutani Foundation for Glycoscience (to P.W.). Y.L. was supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract No. DE-AC02-05 CH11231. We thank Prof. Carolyn Bertozzi for providing DIFO-647. Two disaccharides used in the kinetic assay were provided by The Consortium for Functional Glycomics (funded by NIGMS-GM62116).
Tracking N-Acetyllactosamine on Cell-Surface Glycans In Vivo†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4113–4118, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, T., Jiang, H., Gros, M., Soriano del Amo, D., Sundaram, S., Lauvau, G., Marlow, F., Liu, Y., Stanley, P. and Wu, P. (2011), Tracking N-Acetyllactosamine on Cell-Surface Glycans In Vivo. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4113–4118. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100265
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01GM093282, R01CA036434
- Mizutani Foundation for Glycoscience
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-05 CH11231, NIGMS-GM62116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!