We thank Prof. Dr. C. C. Tzschucke for helpful discussions. M.C.B. thanks the Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg for a PhD fellowship and Feasibility Studies of Young Scientists—KIT for generous financial support.
Chelating Carboxylic Acid Amides as Robust Relay Protecting Groups of Carboxylic Acids and their Cleavage under Mild Conditions†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 27, pages 6175–6177, June 27, 2011
How to Cite
Bröhmer, M. C., Mundinger, S., Bräse, S. and Bannwarth, W. (2011), Chelating Carboxylic Acid Amides as Robust Relay Protecting Groups of Carboxylic Acids and their Cleavage under Mild Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 6175–6177. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100271
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!