U.K. thanks the German Science Foundation (DFG-KO-2288/9-1) for research support. M.I. thanks the DAAD and the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan for a doctoral fellowship, and the University of Balochistan, Quetta, Pakistan for allowing her to pursue PhD studies at the Jacobs University. Y.X. acknowledges a fellowship from the Jacobs University Nanofun Research Center. Y.L. and A.K.P. acknowledge support from the DFG Center for Functional Nanostructures.
Hexadecacobalt(II)-Containing Polyoxometalate-Based Single-Molecule Magnet†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4708–4711, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Ibrahim, M., Lan, Y., Bassil, B. S., Xiang, Y., Suchopar, A., Powell, A. K. and Kortz, U. (2011), Hexadecacobalt(II)-Containing Polyoxometalate-Based Single-Molecule Magnet. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4708–4711. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100280
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG-KO-2288/9-1
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- Jacobs University Nanofun Research Center
- DFG Center for Functional Nanostructures
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!