Financial support of this work by the Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU) and the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL) is gratefully acknowledged.
C2N14: An Energetic and Highly Sensitive Binary Azidotetrazole†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4227–4229, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Klapötke, T. M., Martin, F. A. and Stierstorfer, J. (2011), C2N14: An Energetic and Highly Sensitive Binary Azidotetrazole. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4227–4229. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100300
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!