We are deeply appreciative of generous financial support from the Carlsberg Foundation, the Danish National Research Foundation, H. Lundbeck A/S, the OChem Graduate School, the Ecole Polytechnique and Aarhus University.
Taking Advantage of the Ambivalent Reactivity of Ynamides in Gold Catalysis: A Rare Case of Alkyne Dimerization†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5090–5094, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Kramer, S., Odabachian, Y., Overgaard, J., Rottländer, M., Gagosz, F. and Skrydstrup, T. (2011), Taking Advantage of the Ambivalent Reactivity of Ynamides in Gold Catalysis: A Rare Case of Alkyne Dimerization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5090–5094. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100327
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Danish National Research Foundation
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- OChem Graduate School
- Ecole Polytechnique
- Aarhus University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!