This work was supported by the Technical University of Denmark, the Danish Council for Strategic Research, the Danish Council for Independent Research, Natural Sciences, Technology and Production Sciences, the Lundbeck Foundation, the Carlsberg Foundation, and the Torkil Holm Foundation. We thank Prof. David Tanner for valuable discussions.
Synthesis of Heterocycles through a Ruthenium-Catalyzed Tandem Ring-Closing Metathesis/Isomerization/N-Acyliminium Cyclization Sequence†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5188–5191, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Ascic, E., Jensen, J. F. and Nielsen, T. E. (2011), Synthesis of Heterocycles through a Ruthenium-Catalyzed Tandem Ring-Closing Metathesis/Isomerization/N-Acyliminium Cyclization Sequence. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5188–5191. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100417
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
- Technical University of Denmark
- Danish Council for Strategic Research
- Danish Council for Independent Research
- Natural Sciences, Technology and Production Sciences
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Torkil Holm Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!