We acknowledge exceptional computational support provided by the Cardinal Research Cluster, University of Louisville.
A Biologically Relevant Co1+⋅⋅⋅H Bond: Possible Implications in the Protein-Induced Redox Tuning of Co2+/Co1+ Reduction†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8702–8705, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, M. and Kozlowski, P. M. (2011), A Biologically Relevant Co1+⋅⋅⋅H Bond: Possible Implications in the Protein-Induced Redox Tuning of Co2+/Co1+ Reduction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8702–8705. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100469
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!