The authors are grateful for the financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB921402, 2010CB923300) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20972145, 91021004, 20801052) and to the U. S. National Science Foundation (Grant CHE-1011760 to A.L.B. and M.M.O.). The Advanced Light Source is supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE, Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231. The technical assistance of Y. Xu is cordially acknowledged.
The Cycloaddition Reaction of Ih-Sc3N@C80 with 2-Amino-4,5-diisopropoxybenzoic Acid and Isoamyl Nitrite to Produce an Open-Cage Metallofullerene†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4658–4662, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, G.-W., Liu, T.-X., Jiao, M., Wang, N., Zhu, S.-E., Chen, C., Yang, S., Bowles, F. L., Beavers, C. M., Olmstead, M. M., Mercado, B. Q. and Balch, A. L. (2011), The Cycloaddition Reaction of Ih-Sc3N@C80 with 2-Amino-4,5-diisopropoxybenzoic Acid and Isoamyl Nitrite to Produce an Open-Cage Metallofullerene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4658–4662. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100510
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB921402, 2010CB923300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20972145, 91021004, 20801052
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1011760
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!