The authors are grateful for the financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB921402, 2010CB923300) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20972145, 91021004, 20801052) and to the U. S. National Science Foundation (Grant CHE-1011760 to A.L.B. and M.M.O.). The Advanced Light Source is supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE, Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231. The technical assistance of Y. Xu is cordially acknowledged.
The Cycloaddition Reaction of Ih-Sc3N@C80 with 2-Amino-4,5-diisopropoxybenzoic Acid and Isoamyl Nitrite to Produce an Open-Cage Metallofullerene†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4658–4662, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, G.-W., Liu, T.-X., Jiao, M., Wang, N., Zhu, S.-E., Chen, C., Yang, S., Bowles, F. L., Beavers, C. M., Olmstead, M. M., Mercado, B. Q. and Balch, A. L. (2011), The Cycloaddition Reaction of Ih-Sc3N@C80 with 2-Amino-4,5-diisopropoxybenzoic Acid and Isoamyl Nitrite to Produce an Open-Cage Metallofullerene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4658–4662. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100510
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB921402, 2010CB923300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20972145, 91021004, 20801052
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1011760
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.