These authors contributed equally to this work.
Simple Synthesis and Functionalization of Iron Nanoparticles for Magnetic Resonance Imaging†
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 18, pages 4206–4209, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Cheong, S., Ferguson, P., Feindel, K. W., Hermans, I. F., Callaghan, P. T., Meyer, C., Slocombe, A., Su, C.-H., Cheng, F.-Y., Yeh, C.-S., Ingham, B., Toney, M. F. and Tilley, R. D. (2011), Simple Synthesis and Functionalization of Iron Nanoparticles for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4206–4209. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100562
This research was supported by the Foundation for Science, Research and Technology through grant PROJ-13733-NMTS. P.F. thanks the Health Research Council and the Wellington Medical Research Foundation for funding. K.W.F. thanks the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) for funding. Portions of this research were carried out at the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource, a national user facility operated by Stanford University on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences.
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2011
- Foundation for Science, Research and Technology. Grant Number: PROJ-13733-NMTS
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!