Financial supports from CNRS and ICSN are gratefully acknowledged. J.B.D. thanks ANR for a doctoral fellowship.
Cinchona Alkaloid Amide Catalyzed Enantioselective Formal [2+2] Cycloadditions of Allenoates and Imines: Synthesis of 2,4-Disubstituted Azetidines†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 23, pages 5356–5360, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Denis, J.-B., Masson, G., Retailleau, P. and Zhu, J. (2011), Cinchona Alkaloid Amide Catalyzed Enantioselective Formal [2+2] Cycloadditions of Allenoates and Imines: Synthesis of 2,4-Disubstituted Azetidines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5356–5360. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100706
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!