We are grateful to the DOE (DE-FG02-09ER16069) for financial support of this research, and to the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for fellowships (R.K.).
Gold-Catalyzed Hydroamination of Alkynes and Allenes with Parent Hydrazine†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5560–5563, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Kinjo, R., Donnadieu, B. and Bertrand, G. (2011), Gold-Catalyzed Hydroamination of Alkynes and Allenes with Parent Hydrazine . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5560–5563. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100740
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!