We acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 2073 2003 and 21021001 and 20872096) and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program: No. 2010CB833300) for financial support, and Sichuan University Analytical & Testing Centre for NMR analysis.
Facile and Efficient Enantioselective Hydroxyamination Reaction: Synthesis of 3-Hydroxyamino-2-Oxindoles Using Nitrosoarenes†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4684–4688, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Shen, K., Liu, X., Wang, G., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2011), Facile and Efficient Enantioselective Hydroxyamination Reaction: Synthesis of 3-Hydroxyamino-2-Oxindoles Using Nitrosoarenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4684–4688. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100758
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2073 2003, 21021001, 20872096
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!