We acknowledge the JSPS (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research no. 20655035; Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area no. 2105) for partial financial support of this work. We also thank Dr. R. Tero (Toyohashi University of Technology (Japan)) for AFM and fluorescence microscopy measurements. Confocal images were acquired at Spectrography and Bioimaging Facility, NIBB Core Research Facilities.
Molecular-Architecture-Based Administration of Catalysis in Water: Self-Assembly of an Amphiphilic Palladium Pincer Complex†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4876–4878, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Hamasaka, G., Muto, T. and Uozumi, Y. (2011), Molecular-Architecture-Based Administration of Catalysis in Water: Self-Assembly of an Amphiphilic Palladium Pincer Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4876–4878. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100827
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 20655035, 2105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!