We thank a grant-in-aid for scientific research for partial support of this work. We are also grateful to Nippon Shokubai Co. and Nippoh Chemicals Co. for providing NaB(C6F5)4.
Indirect Cation-Flow Method: Flash Generation of Alkoxycarbenium Ions and Studies on the Stability of Glycosyl Cations†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5153–5156, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Saito, K., Ueoka, K., Matsumoto, K., Suga, S., Nokami, T. and Yoshida, J.-i. (2011), Indirect Cation-Flow Method: Flash Generation of Alkoxycarbenium Ions and Studies on the Stability of Glycosyl Cations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5153–5156. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100854
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!