This work was supported by a grant from the Christian Doppler Research Society (CDG). We thank D. I. Heimo Kotzian for performing electromagnetic field simulations.
Activation and Deactivation of a Chemical Transformation by an Electromagnetic Field: Evidence for Specific Microwave Effects in the Formation of Grignard Reagents†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7636–7640, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Gutmann, B., Schwan, A. M., Reichart, B., Gspan, C., Hofer, F. and Kappe, C. O. (2011), Activation and Deactivation of a Chemical Transformation by an Electromagnetic Field: Evidence for Specific Microwave Effects in the Formation of Grignard Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7636–7640. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100856
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- Christian Doppler Research Society (CDG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!