This work was supported by a grant from the Christian Doppler Research Society (CDG). We thank D. I. Heimo Kotzian for performing electromagnetic field simulations.
Activation and Deactivation of a Chemical Transformation by an Electromagnetic Field: Evidence for Specific Microwave Effects in the Formation of Grignard Reagents†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7636–7640, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Gutmann, B., Schwan, A. M., Reichart, B., Gspan, C., Hofer, F. and Kappe, C. O. (2011), Activation and Deactivation of a Chemical Transformation by an Electromagnetic Field: Evidence for Specific Microwave Effects in the Formation of Grignard Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7636–7640. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100856
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- Christian Doppler Research Society (CDG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!