These authors contributed equally to this work.
Micelle-Based Brain-Targeted Drug Delivery Enabled by a Nicotine Acetylcholine Receptor Ligand†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5482–5485, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Zhan, C., Li, B., Hu, L., Wei, X., Feng, L., Fu, W. and Lu, W. (2011), Micelle-Based Brain-Targeted Drug Delivery Enabled by a Nicotine Acetylcholine Receptor Ligand . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5482–5485. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100875
This work was supported by National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) 2007CB935800 and 2010CB934000, the “Key New Drug Creation Program” 2009ZX09310-006, and Shanghai Nanotechnology Program (0953nm03300).
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935800, 2010CB934000
- Key New Drug Creation Program. Grant Number: 2009ZX09310-006
- Shanghai Nanotechnology Program. Grant Number: 0953nm03300
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.