We thank Prof. K. Araki and Dr. T. Mutai for measurements of emission lifetime and quantum efficiency. This work was partially supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas of “Fusion Materials: Creative Development of Materials and Exploration of Their Function through Molecular Control” (No. 2206) (T.K.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), and The Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering) (T.K.) from MEXT. Y.S. is grateful for financial support from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Brightly Tricolored Mechanochromic Luminescence from a Single-Luminophore Liquid Crystal: Reversible Writing and Erasing of Images†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 39, pages 9128–9132, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Sagara, Y. and Kato, T. (2011), Brightly Tricolored Mechanochromic Luminescence from a Single-Luminophore Liquid Crystal: Reversible Writing and Erasing of Images. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9128–9132. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100914
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2206
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Research Fellowship for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!