This work is supported by the National Institutes of Health–National Cancer Institute (NIH-NCI) (grant number 5R01A135109-02) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) (grant number CHE-0639053).
Near-Infrared-Fluorescence-Enhanced Molecular Imaging of Live Cells on Gold Substrates†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4644–4648, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Hong, G., Tabakman, S. M., Welsher, K., Chen, Z., Robinson, J. T., Wang, H., Zhang, B. and Dai, H. (2011), Near-Infrared-Fluorescence-Enhanced Molecular Imaging of Live Cells on Gold Substrates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4644–4648. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100934
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health–National Cancer Institute (NIH-NCI). Grant Number: 5R01A135109-02
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CHE-0639053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!