Support of this work by the NSFC (No. 21002025) and the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology (No. 09ZR1408500) is greatly appreciated. This work is also supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. We thank Dr. Kun Liu (SIOC) for theoretical calculations. Special gratitude goes to Professors Xingyi Wang and Limin Wang for their long-term support.
Enantioselective Amine-Catalyzed [4+2] Annulations of Allenoates and Oxo-dienes: An Asymmetric Synthesis of Dihydropyrans†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 23, pages 5361–5364, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, X., Fang, T. and Tong, X. (2011), Enantioselective Amine-Catalyzed [4+2] Annulations of Allenoates and Oxo-dienes: An Asymmetric Synthesis of Dihydropyrans. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5361–5364. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100945
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- NSFC . Grant Number: 21002025
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 09ZR1408500
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!