We thank the EPSRC and Xunta de Galicia (Angeles Alvariño contract and an Estadías: 2009/188 and 2010/163 to CGR) for support of this work. Additional thanks to Diamond Light Source for beamtime on I19 (MT1858), and Kirsten E. Christensen and David R. Allan for assistance.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Branched-Selective Alkyne Hydroacylation: A Ligand-Controlled Regioselectivity Switch†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5134–5138, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
González-Rodríguez, C., Pawley, R. J., Chaplin, A. B., Thompson, A. L., Weller, A. S. and Willis, M. C. (2011), Rhodium-Catalyzed Branched-Selective Alkyne Hydroacylation: A Ligand-Controlled Regioselectivity Switch. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5134–5138. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100956
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- Xunta de Galicia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!