We would like to acknowledge Antonia Praus for experimental support and Dr. Gerhard Zuckerstätter of Wood K Plus for solid-state NMR analysis. Günter Hesser is acknowledged for scanning electron microscopy measurements at the Centre for Surface and Nanoanalytics (ZONA) at Johannes Kepler University Linz. I.N. acknowledges financial support from Theodor Körner Fonds.
Facile, Single-Step Preparation of Versatile, High-Surface-Area, Hierarchically Structured Hybrid Materials†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4592–4596, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Nischang, I., Brüggemann, O. and Teasdale, I. (2011), Facile, Single-Step Preparation of Versatile, High-Surface-Area, Hierarchically Structured Hybrid Materials. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4592–4596. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100971
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Theodor Körner Fonds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!