We thank the Pennsylvania State University for support of this research.
A Practical Strategy for the Structural Diversification of Aliphatic Scaffolds through the Palladium-Catalyzed Picolinamide-Directed Remote Functionalization of Unactivated C(sp3)H Bonds†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5192–5196, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
He, G. and Chen, G. (2011), A Practical Strategy for the Structural Diversification of Aliphatic Scaffolds through the Palladium-Catalyzed Picolinamide-Directed Remote Functionalization of Unactivated C(sp3)H Bonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5192–5196. doi: 10.1002/anie.201100984
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!