X-ray crystal structure analyses.
Reaction of Frustrated Lewis Pairs with Conjugated Ynones-Selective Hydrogenation of the Carbon–Carbon Triple Bond
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 31, pages 7183–7186, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Xu, B.-H., Kehr, G., Fröhlich, R., Wibbeling, B., Schirmer, B., Grimme, S. and Erker, G. (2011), Reaction of Frustrated Lewis Pairs with Conjugated Ynones-Selective Hydrogenation of the Carbon–Carbon Triple Bond. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7183–7186. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101051
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
Vol. 51, Issue 41, 10213, Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!