This research was funded by the National Cancer Institute-NIH grant no. R21 CA114090.
Extensions of the Icosahedral Closomer Structure by Using Azide–Alkyne Click Reactions†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4689–4691, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Goswami, L. N., Chakravarty, S., Lee, M. W., Jalisatgi, S. S. and Hawthorne, M. F. (2011), Extensions of the Icosahedral Closomer Structure by Using Azide–Alkyne Click Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4689–4691. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101066
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- National Cancer Institute-NIH. Grant Number: R21 CA114090
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!