This work was supported by the NSF of China (20625310, 20923004, and 21033006), the National Basic Program of China (2010CB732303), the Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province (2009HZ0002-1), and the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20090121110007).
Mesoporous Zeolite-Supported Ruthenium Nanoparticles as Highly Selective Fischer–Tropsch Catalysts for the Production of C5–C11 Isoparaffins†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5200–5203, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Kang, J., Cheng, K., Zhang, L., Zhang, Q., Ding, J., Hua, W., Lou, Y., Zhai, Q. and Wang, Y. (2011), Mesoporous Zeolite-Supported Ruthenium Nanoparticles as Highly Selective Fischer–Tropsch Catalysts for the Production of C5–C11 Isoparaffins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5200–5203. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101095
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20625310, 20923004, 21033006
- National Basic Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732303
- Key Scientific Project of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2009HZ0002-1
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090121110007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!