We thank Prof. R. West, University of Wisconsin, for a gift of the compounds Me3SiO(CH2CH2O)3Me and Me3SiO(CH2CH2O)3SiMe3. Financial support of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the University of Bielefeld, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the staff of Prof. N. Mitzel for technical support.
The Pentamethylcyclopentadienylsilicon(II) Cation as a Catalyst for the Specific Degradation of Oligo(ethyleneglycol) Diethers†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 30, pages 6843–6846, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Leszczyńska, K., Mix, A., Berger, R. J. F., Rummel, B., Neumann, B., Stammler, H.-G. and Jutzi, P. (2011), The Pentamethylcyclopentadienylsilicon(II) Cation as a Catalyst for the Specific Degradation of Oligo(ethyleneglycol) Diethers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 6843–6846. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101139
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!