We are grateful to the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health (GM-068649) for support.
Synthesis of Atropisomerically Defined, Highly Substituted Biaryl Scaffolds through Catalytic Enantioselective Bromination and Regioselective Cross-Coupling†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5125–5129, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Gustafson, J. L., Lim, D., Barrett, K. T. and Miller, S. J. (2011), Synthesis of Atropisomerically Defined, Highly Substituted Biaryl Scaffolds through Catalytic Enantioselective Bromination and Regioselective Cross-Coupling. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5125–5129. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101147
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-068649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!