We thank Dr. Jinhua Yang (Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN)) for his assistance with the electrochemical measurements and Dr. Jiang Jiang, Dr. Yuangang Zheng, Dr. Jianping Xie, and Dr. Xiaojun Chen (IBN) for helpful discussions. We are grateful to Prof. Jim Yang Lee (National University of Singapore) for the use of the XPS facilities. This work was supported by IBN (Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore). Part of the characterizations was completed at the Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Nanocomposites of Ag2S and Noble Metals†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4637–4643, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, J. and Ying, J. Y. (2011), Nanocomposites of Ag2S and Noble Metals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4637–4643. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101213
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!