We thank the Center for Biological Imaging (University of Pittsburgh) for performing confocal microscopy and scanning electron microscopy experiments. We also thank Mintai Peter Hwang for help with the graphics. This work was funded by the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation.
Patchy, Anisotropic Microspheres with Soft Protein Islets†
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8706–8708, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Kamalasanan, K., Jhunjhunwala, S., Wu, J., Swanson, A., Gao, D. and Little, S. R. (2011), Patchy, Anisotropic Microspheres with Soft Protein Islets. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8706–8708. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101217
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!