This work has been supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR: FA 9550-10-1-0235) and the Center for Molecular Analysis and Design at Stanford University (CMAD: 1123893-1-AABGE). K.C. acknowledges financial help from the Swiss National Science Foundation (PBEZP2-133126). We thank Prof. Wolfgang Schnick (LMU Munich) and Dr. Joseph Mabry (AFRL, Edwards Air Force Base) for helpful discussions on nitride chemistry. We also thank Dr. Pavel Aronov and Dr. Allis Chien (Stanford University Mass Spectrometry) for providing instrumentation and their expertise in the field of mass spectrometry. Dr. Jun Ge (Stanford University) is acknowledged for his help with SEM measurements.
Generation of Melamine Polymer Condensates upon Hypergolic Ignition of Dicyanamide Ionic Liquids†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 37, pages 8634–8637, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Chingin, K., Perry, R. H., Chambreau, S. D., Vaghjiani, G. L. and Zare, R. N. (2011), Generation of Melamine Polymer Condensates upon Hypergolic Ignition of Dicyanamide Ionic Liquids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 8634–8637. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101247
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- AFOSR. Grant Numbers: FA 9550-10-1-0235, 1123893-1-AABGE
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBEZP2-133126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!