These authors contributed equally to this work.
Boron-Doped Carbon Nanotubes as Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 31, pages 7132–7135, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, L., Jiang, S., Zhao, Y., Zhu, L., Chen, S., Wang, X., Wu, Q., Ma, J., Ma, Y. and Hu, Z. (2011), Boron-Doped Carbon Nanotubes as Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7132–7135. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101287
This work was jointly supported by the NSFC (20833002, 21073085), the “973” program (2007CB936300), the program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT), and the Jiangsu Postdoctoral Foundation (1001004C). We thank Prof. Songqing Liu for the helpful discussion on electrochemical analysis.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20833002, 21073085
- “973” program. Grant Number: 2007CB936300
- program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
- Jiangsu Postdoctoral Foundation. Grant Number: 1001004C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!