These authors contributed equally.
Highly Selective Fluorescent Probe for Vicinal-Dithiol-Containing Proteins and In Situ Imaging in Living Cells†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7551–7556, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, C., Yin, Q., Zhu, W., Yang, Y., Wang, X., Qian, X. and Xu, Y. (2011), Highly Selective Fluorescent Probe for Vicinal-Dithiol-Containing Proteins and In Situ Imaging in Living Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7551–7556. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101317
We are grateful for financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grants 90713026, 21076077), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2010CB126100), the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program, 2011AA10A207), the China 111 Project (grant B07023), the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation (grant No. 111022), the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B507), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. We also thank Prof. Dr. Charles Yang for the improvement of this article.
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90713026, 21076077
- National Basic Research Program of China
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA10A207
- China 111 Project. Grant Number: B07023
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111022
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B507
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.