Financial support by the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) of Spain (projects CTQ2008-00559/BQU, consolider-Ingenio CSD2007-00010), and the Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid (project MADRISOLAR-2, S2009/PPQ1533) is acknowledged.
Fullerene C72Cl4: The Exception that Proves the Rule?†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5431–5433, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Martín, N. (2011), Fullerene C72Cl4: The Exception that Proves the Rule? . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5431–5433. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101323
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-00559/BQU, CSD2007-00010
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: MADRISOLAR-2, S2009/PPQ1533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!