This work was supported by the NSFC (20975035), “973” National Key Basic Research Program (2007CB310500), and PCSIRT.
Graphene Oxide–Peptide Conjugate as an Intracellular Protease Sensor for Caspase-3 Activation Imaging in Live Cells†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 31, pages 7065–7069, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, H., Zhang, Q., Chu, X., Chen, T., Ge, J. and Yu, R. (2011), Graphene Oxide–Peptide Conjugate as an Intracellular Protease Sensor for Caspase-3 Activation Imaging in Live Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7065–7069. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101351
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20975035
- “973” National Key Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB310500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!