We thank Dr. D.-H. Huang and Dr. R. Chadha for spectroscopic and X-ray crystallographic assistance, respectively, and Dr. G. Siuzdak and Doris Tan for mass spectrometric assistance. Financial support for this work was provided by A*STAR, Singapore, the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Research, the National Institutes of Health (grant AI 055475-09), and the National Science Foundation (Graduate Research Fellowship to C.R.H.H.).
An Expedient Synthesis of a Functionalized Core Structure of Bielschowskysin†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 22, pages 5149–5152, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Adsool, V. A. and Hale, C. R. H. (2011), An Expedient Synthesis of a Functionalized Core Structure of Bielschowskysin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5149–5152. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101360
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AI 055475-09
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!