This research was supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture through a Grant-in Aid for Creative Scientific Research (18GS0209), and through Grant-in Aids for Young Scientist (Start-up) (No.19850010) and Young Scientist (B) (No.20750091), for which T.T. is grateful. We thank Hokko Chemical for the kind supply of diphenylphosphinostyrene (2). We acknowledge Dr. Takeshi Niitani and his colleagues (Nippon Soda Co., Ltd.) for ICP-AES analysis.
Star-Polymer-Catalyzed Living Radical Polymerization: Microgel-Core Reaction Vessel by Tandem Catalyst Interchange†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 34, pages 7892–7895, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Terashima, T., Nomura, A., Ito, M., Ouchi, M. and Sawamoto, M. (2011), Star-Polymer-Catalyzed Living Radical Polymerization: Microgel-Core Reaction Vessel by Tandem Catalyst Interchange. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7892–7895. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101381
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Numbers: 18GS0209, 19850010, 20750091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!