T.N., S.K., A.J.M., K.F.J., and S.L.B. thank the Novartis International AG for funding. T.N. is a Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellow. S.K. acknowledges funding from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). A.J.M. is an Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (U.R.O.P.) student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Reactions in Flow: Multistep Synthesis Enabled by a Microfluidic Extraction†
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 26, pages 5943–5946, June 20, 2011
How to Cite
Noël, T., Kuhn, S., Musacchio, A. J., Jensen, K. F. and Buchwald, S. L. (2011), Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Reactions in Flow: Multistep Synthesis Enabled by a Microfluidic Extraction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5943–5946. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101480
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Novartis International AG
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!