We thank Gabriele Hikade, Hella Kenneweg, and Wladislaw Kohl for technical assistance, and Roland Wedlich-Söldner for providing the Lifeact plasmid. This project was supported by the DFG (grant numbers PI405-4 and BU2288-1) and by the Human Frontier Program Organization (grant number RGP 5/2007).
Selective Targeting of Fluorescent Nanoparticles to Proteins Inside Live Cells†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 40, pages 9352–9355, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Liße, D., Wilkens, V., You, C., Busch, K. and Piehler, J. (2011), Selective Targeting of Fluorescent Nanoparticles to Proteins Inside Live Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 9352–9355. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101499
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
- DFG. Grant Numbers: PI405-4, BU2288-1
- Human Frontier Program Organization. Grant Number: RGP 5/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!