This work was supported financially by the Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (JSPS), Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (S) (JSPS), the Takeda Science Foundation, and the Naito Foundation. The fellowship for N.S. from JSPS is gratefully acknowledged.
Functional Analysis of Synthetic Substructures of Polytheonamide B: A Transmembrane Channel-Forming Peptide†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4879–4883, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Matsuoka, S., Shinohara, N., Takahashi, T., Iida, M. and Inoue, M. (2011), Functional Analysis of Synthetic Substructures of Polytheonamide B: A Transmembrane Channel-Forming Peptide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4879–4883. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101533
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Takeda Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!