We thank the EPSRC and GSK for funding under the collaborative EPSRC Programme for Synthetic Organic Chemistry with AZ-GSK-Pfizer.
Mild CH Halogenation of Anilides and the Isolation of an Unusual Palladium(I)–Palladium(II) Species†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5524–5527, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Bedford, R. B., Haddow, M. F., Mitchell, C. J. and Webster, R. L. (2011), Mild CH Halogenation of Anilides and the Isolation of an Unusual Palladium(I)–Palladium(II) Species . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 5524–5527. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101606
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!