We gratefully acknowledge the support of this work by the U.S. Department of Energy-Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-FG02-09ER16080), the National Science Foundation, and the Texas Advanced Computing Center for Teragrid resources. We also acknowledge the helpful discussion with Dr. Zhen Zhang of the University of Virginia.
Low-Temperature Catalytic H2 Oxidation over Au Nanoparticle/TiO2 Dual Perimeter Sites†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 43, pages 10186–10189, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Green, I. X., Tang, W., Neurock, M. and Yates, J. T. (2011), Low-Temperature Catalytic H2 Oxidation over Au Nanoparticle/TiO2 Dual Perimeter Sites. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10186–10189. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101612
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy-Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!