M.C.W. thanks the NSF (CAREER CHE-0548173) for financial support and Amgen for generous gifts. We thank Sigma–Aldrich for a gift of catalyst 1. A.J.Y. gratefully acknowledges an award from Sigma–Aldrich. G. T. Rice confirmed entry 5, Table 2.
Allylic CH Alkylation of Unactivated α-Olefins: Serial Ligand Catalysis Resumed†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 30, pages 6824–6827, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Young, A. J. and White, M. C. (2011), Allylic CH Alkylation of Unactivated α-Olefins: Serial Ligand Catalysis Resumed. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 6824–6827. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101654
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0548173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!