This work was supported in part by the NIH Director’s Pioneer Award (DP1 OD000798) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis (to Y.X.). This work was also sponsored by grants of the NIH (numbers R01 EB000712, R01 EB008085, and U54 CA136398 to L.V.W.). Part of the research was performed at the Nano Research Facility, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the NSF under award ECS-0335765.
Noninvasive Photoacoustic Microscopy of Living Cells in Two and Three Dimensions through Enhancement by a Metabolite Dye†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 32, pages 7359–7363, August 1, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Cai, X., Wang, Y., Zhang, C., Li, L., Choi, S.-W., Wang, L. V. and Xia, Y. (2011), Noninvasive Photoacoustic Microscopy of Living Cells in Two and Three Dimensions through Enhancement by a Metabolite Dye. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7359–7363. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101659
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: DP1 OD000798
- Washington University in St. Louis
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 EB000712, R01 EB008085, U54 CA136398
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!