Support of our work by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20772144, 20825209, 20832008) and financial support by the Loker Hydrocarbon Research Institute is gratefully acknowledged.
Synthesis of gem-Difluorinated Cyclopropanes and Cyclopropenes: Trifluoromethyltrimethylsilane as a Difluorocarbene Source†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 31, pages 7153–7157, July 25, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, F., Luo, T., Hu, J., Wang, Y., Krishnan, H. S., Jog, P. V., Ganesh, S. K., Prakash, G. K. S. and Olah, G. A. (2011), Synthesis of gem-Difluorinated Cyclopropanes and Cyclopropenes: Trifluoromethyltrimethylsilane as a Difluorocarbene Source. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7153–7157. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101691
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20772144, 20825209, 20832008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!