This work was supported by the CNRS, the Conseil Régional d’Aquitaine, an ANR grant (ANR-09-BLAN-0082-01), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20972164). We thank Axelle Grélard for her assistance with NMR measurements.
Template-Induced Screw Motions within an Aromatic Amide Foldamer Double Helix†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 33, pages 7572–7575, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Ferrand, Y., Gan, Q., Kauffmann, B., Jiang, H. and Huc, I. (2011), Template-Induced Screw Motions within an Aromatic Amide Foldamer Double Helix. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7572–7575. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101697
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
- Conseil Régional d’Aquitaine
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0082-01
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!