This work has been funded by Natural Science Foundation, China under Grants No. 20973081 and 10904049, and by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan: KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on the Priority Area “Strong Photon-Molecule Coupling Fields” (No. 470 (No. 19049001)).
Hybrid-State Dynamics of Gold Nanorods/Dye J-Aggregates under Strong Coupling†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 34, pages 7824–7828, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Hao, Y.-W., Wang, H.-Y., Jiang, Y., Chen, Q.-D., Ueno, K., Wang, W.-Q., Misawa, H. and Sun, H.-B. (2011), Hybrid-State Dynamics of Gold Nanorods/Dye J-Aggregates under Strong Coupling. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 7824–7828. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101699
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
- Natural Science Foundation, China. Grant Numbers: 20973081, 10904049
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 19049001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!