This work received financial support from the Natural Science Foundation of China (20773121) and 973 Project (2011CB201402). We thank the SSRF for providing the beamline.
Layered-Carbon-Stabilized Iron Oxide Nanostructures as Oxidation Catalysts†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 43, pages 10236–10240, October 17, 2011
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Ma, D., Hu, G., Zhai, P., Bao, X., Zhu, B., Zhang, B. and Su, D. S. (2011), Layered-Carbon-Stabilized Iron Oxide Nanostructures as Oxidation Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10236–10240. doi: 10.1002/anie.201101737
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773121
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2011CB201402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!